As I’ve mentioned before, I love Europe. In general terms, it will always be my favorite destination. I thought I would rank my top 5 cities I’ve visited in Europe (since I’m in the ranking mood). It wasn’t easy because there are so many places I’ve loved visiting (Stockholm, London, etc.). But without further ado:
- Paris – nothing comes close. Still the best and still want to live here.
- Barcelona – it’s not Paris but dare I say it comes pretty close
- Salzburg, Austria – possibly the most beautiful place I’ve ever visited
- Florence, Italy – great art, great architecture, great food, great city
- York, England – I’ve always found the charm of England was outside London. I was totally charmed when I visited York and it still is my favorite town in England.